Return & Refund Policy
This Refund Policy ("Policy") applies to the following purchases: All products purchased from Paintart.com.au Website
- We offer refunds and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and on the terms set out in this Refund Policy ("Policy").
- Any benefits set out in this Policy may apply in addition to consumer's rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Before making a purchase, please read this Policy so that you can understand your rights and what you can expect from us if you are not satisfied with your order.
Australian Consumer Law
Under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major dissatisfaction with the service, you are entitled
- to contact us and cancel your order;
- to a refund for the unused product, or to compensate for its reduced value.
- You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major faulty items. If a faulty item or service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
- We offer refunds, repairs, and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
- The Australian Consumer Law provides a set of Consumer Guarantees which protect consumers when they buy products and services.
- If the Australian Consumer Law applies, then we cannot avoid the Consumer Guarantees which it provides. If there is an inconsistency between this Policy and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law will prevail.
- Further information about the Australian Consumer Law and the Consumer Guarantees is available on the website of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
- If a product or service which you purchased from us has a major fault (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law) then you may be entitled to a replacement or refund. You may also be entitled to compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage resulting from that major failure.
- If a product or service which you purchased from us is faulty that does not amount to a major failure (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law) then you may still be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced.
- Cancellation and Change of Mind
- In the event that you receive the products or services you have purchased, as stated, but that you simply change your mind, we may, at our discretion, offer you a refund or exchange, provided that:
- You notify us within 3 days of purchase
- In the case of services, the services have not already been performed.
- The following conditions are satisfied:
Products must be in the original condition to be returned.
- Products Damaged During Delivery
- In the event that the product you ordered has been damaged during delivery:
- Please contact us as soon as possible.
- Any damaged product must be returned in the condition in which it was received, together with any packaging and other items which you received with the damaged product.
- We will arrange to repair or collect the damaged product and replace it with an equivalent product, or to refund it, provided that you have contacted us on email@example.com within 3 days from the date of receiving the product.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to provide a repair, replacement or refund for a product or service purchased by you if:
- You misused the said product in a way which caused the problem.
- You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the product or service before you purchased it.
- You asked for a service to be done in a certain manner, or you asked for alterations to a product, against our advice, or you were unclear about what you wanted.
- Any other exceptions that apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Shipping Costs for Returns
- In the event that a product you have purchased fails to meet one or more Consumer Guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, we shall bear any cost of shipping the said product (the "Returned Product") back to us, as well as any cost of shipping any replacement product to you.
- If the Returned Product can easily be shipped or returned, then you are responsible for organising for the Returned Product to be returned to us. If the Returned Product is eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law) then we will reimburse you for the reasonable postage, shipping or transportation costs for the Returned Product.
- If the Returned Product is too large, too heavy, or otherwise too difficult to be removed and returned by you, and is believed to be eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law), then we will organise for the postage, shipping, transportation or collection of the Returned Product, at our cost.
- In the event that we organise and pay for the inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of a Returned Product, and it turns out not to be eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law), then you will be required to pay the costs of any inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of the Returned Product.
- Response Time
- We aim to process any requests for repairs, replacements or refunds within 2 days of receipt.
- How to Return Products
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at the end of this Policy to discuss a return using the information.
- Unless otherwise defined in our sole discretion, we shall pay all refunds in the same form as the original purchase or to the same account or credit card used to make the original purchase.
- To be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement, you must provide proof of purchase.
- You may be required to provide government-issued identification to qualify for a refund, repair or replacement.
- Full refund policy time
Our full refund policy lasts up to 55 days. If 45 days have passed since your purchase, and you did not receive your package you are entitled to a partial refund of 50% on your total order.
If 60 days have passed since your purchase, and you did not receive your package you are entitled to a full refund on your total order.
You need to email us within those 30-55 days, so we can offer a refund and
you will receive your money back. But if you have not emailed within 30-55
days, regardless if you had trouble tracking your order, not seeing any
movement on your order you are not eligible for a full refund.
- Refunds on custom painting
If you uploaded a photo to convert into a custom painting you are not eligible
for any refund because this is a customized painting involving additional
workmanship in meeting your expectations. Therefore, as it’s personal it can't
be used by someone else. And we have used up our time and resources to
process these kits.
- We can't offer you a refund if you:
- Fail to provide a full or/and correct address
- You do not accept the package or do not pick it up in the parcel shop
- You enter the wrong email address and we can't contact you with issues or requests
- You do not answer email requests regarding your uploaded photos (e.g. no photo uploaded or quality issues)
- Shipping is slow because your countries shipping network (other countries than the US, Canada, Australia, Europe)
In the cases listed above, except the last one, we will send the package a
second time to an address provided by you. We cannot give you a refund for
your order, as we have already incurred costs for your personalised product
If you still wish to proceed with a full refund it will be borne at your own
If the product is damaged or has quality issues, we require proof of the quality issue. This is for quality assurance reasons and so that we can continue to improve our products. If the quality issue is our fault, we will reproduce and reship your goods. We will only do this if you can provide us photos via email which confirm the quality issue. If the evidence cannot be seen from the photos, the customer must return the item at his own expense.
Our primary goal is the satisfaction of all our customers and in any case of defects or dissatisfaction, we look at returns and refunds on a case by case basis. We guarantee that every case of a refund or return will be looked into thoroughly and action will be taken almost always in the customer’s favour.
- Paint quality check
If the customer suspects that the colours are wrong, the customer needs to complete the painting as proof to determine whether there really is a quality defect. Our experience has shown that the colours are correct in most cases. Please send us a photo of your painted picture as proof. Then we will send you a new kit if there are quality issues.
In any case - please do not send your parcel back to our production
Partial refunds (DOES NOT APPLY FOR CUSTOM/PERSONALIZED KITS!!!)
- There are certain products and situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable).
We will check every matter and may ask you for photos or details. If you bought
a custom kit, there is no refund possible.
- If the shipping takes longer than 55 business days, the customer can have a refund of 50% of his purchased value. Shipping time does not include the processing time.
- If the shipping takes longer than 65 business days, the customer can have a full refund. Shipping time does not include the processing time.
- Refunds (if applicable)
Once your refund reason is confirmed. then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Please note that refunds can take up to 10-20 business days depending on your financial provider.
- Lost packages (if applicable)
If the tracking number is provided and the package got lost in the post, it's unfortunately not our responsibility and we cannot offer a refund. However, we can offer to reship a new kit if the tracking has not been updated in more than 60 business days.
- Stolen packages (if applicable)
If the tracking number is provided and the package was stolen, it's unfortunately not our responsibility.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. BEFORE returning your item and sending it to us.
Please contact us via email at (email@example.com) for all return enquiries. Will will provide you with a shipping address.
- Contact Us
If you wish to speak to us about this Policy or about any refund, repairs or replacements, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We take pride in our products and services, which is why we offer a 30 days money back guarantee! If we are unable to ship your order within 30 days your money will be refunded.